Chat and support

Good morning.
I think I may be the one needing some help today. Woke with stomach ache on a damp dark morning.
Also got the price for fixing my wall. There is a low wall that separates my drive from my neighbour. People keep hitting it. So far this year alone that we know of a Waitrose driver, my gardener, one of my carers, my neighbours friend twice, an Amazon delivery driver. No surprise it is now a bit wobbly. Neighbours going half and arranged man to fix it but another expense.
Just had big expense of ordering a new rise and recliner as one I have was an expensive mistake. Made for me. Been stuck in it twice. Now no longer comfortable.
Sure I will get out if the swamp later today but currently feeling very sorry for myself.
Xx
Sandra

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

I hope we’re all managing to get out of the swamp today.
I’m just about out but teetering on the brink.

I’ve got a busy day today so hopefully I’ll be ok.

By the time I’ve had drinks for you all later I really won’t care​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

So sorry Sandra

Please take my hand, both if you need

I’m here for you

Love and hugs
Liz x x

2 Likes

Thanks Liz.
I am going back to bed to try and sleep it off. I’m sure I’ll feel better later and can help others.

2 Likes

Hello all.
Just sitting here in floods of tears. Happens every morning - why??

3 Likes

Sending a big hug xx

1 Like

Morning all,I woke up a little better today,it must have been the pyjama party we had last night,hope everyone else is a bit cheerier too.

3 Likes

Mornings Liz
I wear pjs all year round but only for lounging,
Never in bed.
Xxx

1 Like

Sorry you feeling bad, Sandra.
I am fine this morning. A bit of a torrid night, no passion involved though!
Katie started yelling at 5. Dozed off again and the stupid house alarm decided to do its auto test and text me.
I had a dream that I needed to clear leaves and moss from gutters because that is my job now. Got up the ladder and found a nest of field mice in the gutter. When I climbed back down Jeremy was standing holding the ladder steady.
In my dream I was not surprised to see him at all, I just told him about the mice. I knew he had died, yet neither of us mentioned it.
There must have been a power cut during the night. The baby monitor lost its connection. Sky tv had to reconnect.
Odd start to the day, but I intend to boldly go where no woman has gone before and seek out new civilisations in my conservatory guttering.
Xx

3 Likes

Hi all. Sorry to be such a misery. I’ll try not to bother you any more.
Hugs to all. Enjoy your day.
:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Think of something else, quickly, Liz.
Xx

1 Like

You are not a bother. We all get that feeling sometimes.
Try to think of Ron with no pyjamas. If that isn’t funny, I don’t know what is.
Xx

2 Likes

Good morning to you too Deanna,
I would offer help but with my diy skills it would probably cost more in glass replacement.

2 Likes

Oh @Harriet4Bill

Yourenot bithering anybody.

Were alm here to listen, and to support you

Please keep posting

Love abd hugs :people_hugging:
Liz x x

2 Likes

It happens to me as well, I burst into tears brushing my teeth yesterday and cried most of the day. Sending you strength to get through the rest of the day :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Too late, image is bored into my mind
Good job I’m having all those drinks later.
I won’t even remember my own name let alone that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
X X

1 Like

Mornings Jane and Harriet.
Just after my wife passed,close friend told me the next few months will be bloody awful,don’t apologise for your emotions,cry shout,scream whatever, things will improve but very very slowly,don’t be forced into doing anything,
Do or say whatever is best for you.
Ronxx

3 Likes

You are no bother!! This forum is exactly for people like you…to know you aren’t alone. :heart::heart:

I slept so badly. I was up til after 130am because I couldn’t sleep. Kept thinking about the last days of my his. Miss him. Really tired but meeting a friend this afternoon. Need to get out because I have been in for the past 3 days.
Xx

3 Likes

Yes this incessant pain and keep going over and over everything just brings us further down.
I don’t know what the answer is.
If I find it I’ll let you know

You’re doing right getting out.

I feel so sorry for those that can’t :disappointed:

I had a bad day yesterday and I think if I wasnt having a busy one today it might be as bad.
The tears are still there.

Sending love and hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

I woupd report them as they have no idea about you and how dam rude. You have worked hard for your home etc. How dare they…cheeky gets … thats not acceptable x

2 Likes