I’ve put the title in the search circle at the top of the page
No results found
Where am I going wrong please?
Thank you
Xx

2 Likes

I can’t find that

1 Like

Well positive test for covid today. Not surprised. So stopping in.

2 Likes

‘’ Where are we from’’ is the title

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi i looked for it too carnt see it though .I left a message on there where i live ,ive been on this site a few months now and i know some people have met up but although ive pm and tried ive not met up with anyone has yet but hope too next year .Some of us dont drive and i think that can be a problem .Now ive lost my partner in April the lonliness and isolation doasnt get any better .Some days you just want to give up xx

3 Likes

If you click the title ‘where are we from’ above it will take you to the post

1 Like

Hi Folks,

FYI: The post “Where are we from” is under the category “Coping with Bereavement”.

2 Likes

I think it’s a great idea . I live in swinton Rotherham

2 Likes

Positive for COVID now. Throat on fire cough. So just looking after myself like lots people now.
My husband would have got shopping and some mags to cheer me up although had he not died as an amputee things would have been different.

2 Likes

Jol i used to live in Mexborough

2 Likes

@Martyn2 really where do you live now

1 Like

@Enorac hope you recover quickly

1 Like

Jol in goole now .lived in the flats in james Street

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon enorac.i,m a right below knee amputee

1 Like

Hi @Enorac,

How miserable for you! I hope your symptoms begin to subside soon.

Best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Thank you for kind wishes. Comes and goes having to keep gargling with salt water, paracetol, honey and lemon, strepsils, lots water.
If you are an amputee how do you cope?
My husband fell out of bed a week after his operation and next day died. It is anniversary of his funeral today. So thinking about that.
I never thought of it before when parents and baby died. But guess it is is different each loss. Was recalling my son trying to struggle as we had to face the funeral. He has been a bit worried I am ill. I worry for him. Think if my husband was looking down he would want to reassure him.
Gp said as have had boosters should be ok.
That was a relief when you are on your own u worry.

2 Likes

Enorac i,m a right below knee amputee since 2019.have some days better than others

1 Like

I agree with you. I am being told who I should spend Christmas with, people I don’t even know very well. I should put on a brave face and enjoy myself for their sakes. Well you know what you can do !,!,

2 Likes