Grief is so exhausting

Wonderful true words Thank you for sharing x

1 Like

Hugs on your birthday, Lisa. :people_hugging::heart:

1 Like

Thinking of you on your birthday, Lisa :yellow_heart:.

1 Like

So, I called a helpline last night because I was in a bad bad place. I actually got through to them and got an awful peptalk about accepting it, move on and get back into life. :confounded: Not exactly helpful. I would’ve thought people working on helplines had better training than that. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@Ulma that is awful, I do wonder sometimes what training people have. I did the same a few years ago when my mental health was in a dark place. They were not helpful and made me feel worse.

Have you been able to talk to your GP? S name hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

It’s strange, isn’t it? Sorry you had the same experience. :pensive:

Yes, and I’ve got anti-anxiety meds to use as needed. I try not to take them too often, but at least I have those now.

Thanks and hugs back. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thankyou xx

1 Like

Thank you x

I am already on 3 meds for my anxiety and depression so all of this has thrown my world of its axis :cry::broken_heart:

2 Likes

That’s an apt description. We’re all off-kilter and spinning in limbo. The meds barely takes the edge off, I’ve found, do you feel they help? :heart:

2 Likes

@Ulma i think my meds are only just taking the edge off how I feel. It took a long time to get the combination right. I increased one of them in November. Not sure if I can go up any more. Seeing my GP next week.

1 Like

I guess it’s a positive they take the edge off at least. No, you shouldn’t go up too high, there might be side effects.

1 Like

It’s really hard though as my world feels really dark.

1 Like

Mine does too. Dark and scary. Wish I had something else to offer than hugs, but I’m sending many of them. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Can you believe someone actually released this? Im sure the content might be ok, but really??!

1 Like

Oh wow. I’ve seen it all, now :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hugs are gratefully received :heart:

1 Like

How is everyone today?

I am wiped out. I did come to work, but really struggling. I don’t finish until 3.45 today.

I just have nothing left to give. I just feel lost and empty with out my mom.

Hi @Becca_d
Sorry you’re feeling like this today, have you got any happy memories of your mum you could think of?
Probably not much help, as I’m thinking like you, but maybe knowing you’re not alone in this journey :heart:

1 Like

Not having a good day so far - a family member is very poorly in hospital and im trying to decide whether i can visit or whether its going to be too triggering as its the same ward as mum was on when she had her fall. I want to do what mum would have wanted but im scared about how it might affect me because i feel so low at the moment.

2 Likes