Grief is so exhausting

I said this to them, they didn’t seem to be bothered so illy just take the anxiety ones in the morning and hope they calm me until I can take the antidepressants early afternoon and yeah it’s a bloody mess, I can understand nurse being sick yesterday but they should of fitted me in with my doctor knowing I only had enough meds for one more day x

2 Likes

Having a bad evening here. :cry: Hope it’s a bit better for you all. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hi Ulma
Deep breaths if you’re struggling, I know its hard, is there anything that usually relaxes you, even just a little? Sending you hugs :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks and hugs back! The only thing right now is my cat and she just climbed up in my lap, so I’ll hold her and try to breathe. :heart:

4 Likes

Sending love and strength. Glad you can reach out to us.

I am feeling low tonight too. So exhausted and really don’t want to go to work tomorrow. :heart:

2 Likes

Im doing exactly the same but with my dog, she’s a great companion, I’ve also got 2 cats, one older cat that I adopted from a relative and a kitten whose around 8 months
Take care xx

1 Like

Hope everyone can settle tonight I just feel edgy don’t know why I just don’t feel right feel a bit agitated I can’t settle trying to shut my eyes and can’t.

3 Likes

I hope you get some sleep tonight x

Sending hugs to you all :hugs: :heart: I dont have any fur babies but i got to cuddle a 11 week old puppy i met in the park this week. Seriously, that 1 minute of pet therapy has been the highlight of my week :dog:

4 Likes

Would you not think about having a fir baby? :thinking:

Maybe further down the line but i worry whether I’d look after it properly and i cant decide between cat or dog (or rabbit as i adore :rabbit2::rabbit:). And because im living across 2 houses at the moment, its all the practical side and if i was working etc.

1 Like

Do they all get along ok? Pets can make all the difference when you’re down.

You too. x

Yes they actually do all get along, especially my dog and kitten they play fight, it’s so funny to watch. It just took a bit longer for the older one to accept the kitten :smile_cat:

1 Like

Can I do a shameless plug for Cinnamon Trust? I’ve been walking dogs for them since 2017. They operate all over the country. You sign up, and they match you to an older/less mobile person, and you walk their dog for them, usually once a week.

4 Likes

Good to hear. I can imagine they look funny! :dog2::smirk_cat:

Cute animal photos of your fur babies are most welcome!

1 Like

This is Billy he’s 2 1/2 and he is a morkie.

5 Likes

Aw so already thats made me feel better seeing that :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I gather from the time you posted it you were awake in the early hours :worried: Good luck with your GP today :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Morning Ulma :sunrise_over_mountains:
These are the beauties that are keeping me going :heart_eyes:

Meg my collie, Tigger and Pixie my newest addition :dog2::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:
Hope you’re day is peaceful xx

4 Likes