Grief is so exhausting

Thanks yeah I’ll strap it together wouldn’t mind but I’ve broken the same toe before, I live in my sketchers so no problem there xx

1 Like

It’s my own fault I normally drink 2 litres of water a day but havnt this past week as been too busy X cooking dinner at my dad’s on Sunday so hoping I’m better he also wants to take flowers to Cemetery tomorrow for mum, I just want to stay in bed all weekend I feel so sick x

You’ll get through this, we’re all stronger than we think.
Rest when you can xx

1 Like

Oh no, that’s awful. I wish you a speedy recovery and be careful with that toe tonight. :heart:

I’d feel ok if my head didn’t feel like it’s going to explode literally feels like a hangover but havnt been Drinking x

I feel like that most of the time, I’m trying to be patient with it and hopefully it will fade away. I know its the grief but its so draining :sleepy:

1 Like

Awful isn’t it you just can’t function when you have a heavy head had it 2 days now slept most of yesterday then slept from 10.30 till 6.30 this morning then dropped back to sleep and slept for another 3 hours most I’ve slept in 5 months just thinks everything has taken its toll on my body now and I need to slow down and take care of myself for a little while x

Sorry you feel rubbish. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Yes your right you have to slow down and I think its important to be a bit selfish, something women aren’t used to doing.
I remember my counsellor saying I was listening to my body when I was off work and I’m so glad i did.
Take care xx

2 Likes

Feeling awful my head is pounding and I’m in pain

1 Like

:worried: take things as easy as you can. Xx

My Mother was diagnosed with cancer in Jan 22 and died May 22. I’m also menopausal age and recently had a break up. They dont tell you that grief impacts all areas of life. I sometimes dont know whether I’m grieving my Mother, the breakup, my hormones or finding out I have ADHD. I’m often either anxious, hyperactive or depressed today and it’s been exhausting to keep going. I wish there were more people nearby I could befriend who could maybe take this journey with me.
I’m so sorry for your loss too.

1 Like

Hi @Niamhy so sorry to hear about your mom. Sounds so rough for you will all that is going on. Hormones, grief, ASHD will all have such an impact on you day to day. Have you had any therapy or spoken to your GP? C

1 Like

Thank you Becca. I am not originally from London and feel like I’ve no one to love me. I’ve just started counselling but can’t see a way forward. I have considered pilgrimage but seem to be afraid of everything these days. Don’t wanna be alone and unloved. I’m considering anti depressants but have just started HRT which is not going so great. How are you doin?

1 Like

Hi Niamhy,
You are doing so well in simply posting on here and reaching out to people. It’s a massive step to take. Keep going and keep posting.
You are going through so much heartache that by writing on here will help you so much. You will gain lovely friendships so keep going x
Thinking of you
Deborah x

1 Like

How did you get on Lisa at the walk in centre and the concert? How’s the foot feeling today?

1 Like

Hi so as I predicted a definite infection so on antibiotics she looked at my toe and said it could be possible I’ve broken it but feeling it now I think it just could be badly bruised, omg the concept never again :rofl: music was good but not my idea of being in a room with 2000 students all trying to sing :rofl: youngest didn’t want to go so my eldest girl who’s 14 took her mate instead literally standing for 4 hours didn’t get home till 11.30 woke at 9.45 this morning I am knackered but her and her friend loved it and that’s what it’s all about making memories xx

1 Like

I hope you start to feel better soon @Lisa_L51 x

1 Like

Glad you went and you sound like your in a better place today, get better soon and try to enjoy your time with your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A year ago today it all started to kick off with my mom. She was so poorly, I took her to out of hours GP as quite frankly I thought she was going to die. He was considering sending her to hospital but he didn’t. She has a very bad urine infection and he told us to book her an urgent blood test with GP. I keep thinking would things have been different if he had sent her to hospital?

Then it all started kicking off with her bloods coming back with some worrying features. But that went down a track that didn’t diagnose what she really had.

I just can’t believe or accept that my mom
Has died :broken_heart::disappointed:

1 Like