Had a good day? Share that news, give us all a bit of hope.

Today has been a good day. I played indoor bowls with a great hroup of ladies. I think the bowls was secondary to having a good laugh

Then I sat with a friend for ‘an hour’. I left when her husband’s game finished 3 hours later.:grinning:
A goid afternoon all round.

7 Likes

I’ve just finished ‘Minds’ Feel Good Fortnight, walking 14km in 14 days and have raised £225 :blush: Photo from my last walk today.

5 Likes

What a beautiful place to walk near

1 Like

Just been to my first ever Pilates class, I enjoyed it. Some of it was quite hard work :blush:

3 Likes

Hi i read your message about celebrating good days and im trying to ,but something that rang a bell for me was the mention of a dog i have a cavapoo, he is full of life and love and enjoys a good cuddle. Hes the reason i get up each morning and our playtime together gives me something else to think of and the joy he brings watching him play particularly with his dog friends, who’s owners have become my best support network. For me its early days but he was our dog so its important to take care of him for my husband. I cant recommend a dog for companionship, not a replacement but someone to share your time with . Good luck and best wishes

2 Likes

I am going to London tomorrow for 3 night’s taking my 20 year old granddaughter with me. My eldest daughter is running the marathon so will meet up with her on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Lovely walk today in Northumberland

I can feel summer knocking at the door x

5 Likes

And if you have access, dawn on a beach is worth the effort…

5 Likes

I had a couple of nights with my Steve’s family in the Lakes. It made a nice change.

3 Likes

Well, today is the day I venture off on my first solo cruise! It’s only 20 weeks ago that I was heading off to sea with Alan and no clue that it was his last week. I’m on the same ship but I’m doing loads of activities this time and I will be doing my best to make it different. New memories for me. New people to meet and places to explore. I’m excited! A little bit apprehensive and I’m sure I will have the odd wobble but he will be there cheering me on I’m sure. Guess what I’m saying is if I can do it, anyone can. All the best to everyone in whatever challenges you today xx

7 Likes

@Arvia Wow, how exciting! Good ideas that you have for doing it differently this time, it will certainly be an experience! Nobody will know you or anything about you, so up to you if you choose to share anything with them.
I had my first 1-2-1 singing lesson on Monday, it was great and lifted my spirits a bit.
Have a great holiday x

1 Like

Oh wow! I think you have worked this out well, planning different things to do. Have a dabulous time.

Looks beautiful x

I’m going on my first ocean cruise solo in June. Hope you have a lovely time. xx

1 Like

Have a fantastic time. New memories. Not long before I go on my coach trip to Scotland. Not as extravagant as a cruise. Not sure if I would like to go on one.

2 Likes

Well done you it’s amazing your doing new things I hope you have a lovely time xx

Enjoyed my cat painting class this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

What a lovely picture, is it your own cat? How long did it take you? wish I could paint like that.

1 Like

She is one of my cats (Rosie), the art class was 2 1/2 hours. Thanks x

You are kind not many like you. Yea bought some trousers from Next earlier. Put in order at Boots for movelat cream for back. Then popped into Tescos for a few bits. Catching up on laundry too before back to work tomorrow.