Had a good day? Share that news, give us all a bit of hope.

Excellent. Go for it. I’m going to tell you it is nerve-wracking but worth it.

2 Likes

I want to do a coach trip to Ireland

2 Likes

I was looking at the solos ones next year to Ireland with Shearings and Leger coaches they look good

1 Like

Couple of people on this trip have been with Shearings and Leger and said they were brilliant. I will look at what they have to offer

Looks beautiful x I

1 Like

I now know what Wiltshire muddy lake water tastes like. I wasn’t too successful at paddle boarding. Still had a nice time even if I had trouble standing up🤣

6 Likes

I will let you know what my trip is like with them. I also fancy Italy.

2 Likes

It’s amazing here. When get home it’s time to work on weight loss ready for next holiday

2 Likes

Italy sounds amazing. I want to do Greece

I’m doing Greece in September. I took myself to Glasgow the week after the funeral, booked the train and guest house and was out all day every day being a tourist.

3 Likes

Keep us up to date with how the holiday goes. Hey maybe we should all get together and do a holiday.

1 Like

That’s such a good idea. I’m up for it. Shall we start a new topic called Meeting Up?

2 Likes

Yeah I think that’s a great idea

Great idea.

I’m now also going to Sicily in September. Jim booked it, and didnt tell me. I have had it changed to me only (though part of a group). I’m going to enjoy ut for both of us. Its a scary thought, but I’m going to do it.

5 Likes

If it’s as part if a group, you will be fine. You’ll be able to do your own thing as well as integrate whenever you want to. There are sure to be one or two people at least, who will be extra friendly towards you.

3 Likes

Absolutely have to agree, even on a shit day they do the job

6 Likes

5 Likes

Another good day out on the beach

5 Likes

I am on my solo holiday to Bavaria feels sad but manage to enjoy it. I left home at 4.15 am on Monday and got to the overnight stop at 10 pm then hotel for 4 days at 5 pm Tuesday. Today, we went to Nuremberg. I’m so glad I took the plunge and booked it, I need to make new memories and learn to live this new life. I miss Rob every day, and I tell him every night what I’ve done, but I have to carry on and do new things.

6 Likes

I’m on a short break in Weston-super-Mare with a couple of old school friends, celebrating our birthdays. Beautiful day here today, sunny and we’ve had fun, but I couldn’t bring myself to tell them that today is Steve’s birthday. Last year we had a pub lunch and his family came over to join us. Been close to tears all day, but I managed to keep a lid on it. He would want me to be happy.
Happy Birthday Steve.

8 Likes