Had a good day? Share that news, give us all a bit of hope.

No coach trip with Shearings holidays

1 Like

Congratulations to all those taking a big step by going on your 1st holiday without your loved one xx

2 Likes

Just booked to go to Canada on my own next year. Thought I’d book before I chicken out.

5 Likes

Wow congratulations I thought Europe was a big step.

2 Likes

Wow, thats amazing. I thought I was being brave doing Italy. Are you joining a tour group?

2 Likes

Victoria22, that’s so good you are going to go to Canada, something to look forward to as well. Well done :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I just booked a package ski holiday to Banff in Canada :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve booked another coach trip to Scotland next April. Now to sort out solo trip to America

3 Likes

Amazing! A few years ago I went snowboarding in Bulgaria with a group of gals I met for the first time in Sofia Airport. We’d connected on Billy Snow Mates Facebook group. You may be able to get chatting to people there, before you go.:maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Sounds like you have found the travel bug. I am going to look at a company called Passion for Cruising. They do solo holidays, not just cruises

3 Likes

Post your findings.

I’ve been booking my coach trips to Scotland with Lochs and Glens. The one I’m doing in April is 7 day coach trip. Excursions, breakfast, evening meals and entertainment, hotel and coach all included. £495

3 Likes

Im starting a new chat so we can post holiday ideas and how to cope on our own.

2 Likes

Wow that’s good price !

Who is it with sounds good

It’s with Lochs and Glens

Good idea. What you going to call it

Solo holidays so we can post ideas about places to go companies to use etc.

2 Likes

Excellent idea. Let me know when it’s up and running

Its up and running

1 Like