I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

@Galaxy75 I have booked a coach trip with shearings holidays for my 1st break alone. Then if I can do it and enjoy will book for new years eve 2025 away.

2 Likes

Enjoy your holiday Debs5 hope you come back more relaxed, wherever you are he’s with you x

1 Like

I had to do the same @Pudding .

I didn’t even really know it needed cleaning. It was when my sister was staying and she has long hair. Well the smell was pretty awful. I won’t leave it so long next time.

1 Like

@Paddy53 the smell is really awful isn’t it. I knew it needed doing I had just forgotten about it.

2 Likes

Hi all , where do people come from. I live in Tayside on the East coast of Scotland . Does anyone else live close by or at least a short train / drive away, Maybe we could arrange a meet up in the new year if people were interested. Xx

2 Likes

I’m the other side of the country, in Exeter, Devon. Must say it would be nice if we could find some people close to us who we could meet up with

1 Like

@Lass I also live in Tayside, east coast. Happy to meet up with others in the area.

1 Like

North London any good?

1 Like

Nottingham

1 Like

Hi Jan17 , I live in Dundee and have been looking for a group to join for a chat with no success. Would be nice to meet up in our area.

1 Like

@Lass I have sent you a PM. X

1 Like

@Lass I’m near Birmingham and would love to meet people who understand. Scotland is a bit far though

1 Like

I’m down here in East Kent.

1 Like

Im in north Yorkshire and hopefully a few of us were trying meet up next year but not hered anything in a while so not sure whats happening .There arnt many groups around here .I dont drive which is a dissadvantage. Anyone interested ?.xxx

Hi Hope5 ,I dont know how to.private message ,has the site changed ? Yes Im still here wanting to organise a meet up ,how are you ?

@Raffy to PM. Press on the disk with the letter in of the person you want to PM e.g. for Hope 5 the orange dusk with the H in. It should then come up with a tab that says Private message. That could be clear as mud but hope you understand

1 Like

Oh thats good raffy im ok thanks .I hope the other ladies are still interested too xxx

1 Like

Hi @Paddy53. I live in Sutton Coldfield.

Thanks pudding x

Did it work? Old habits die hard. Many years IT support

1 Like