I lost my son 5 weeks ago

How the hell do you get out off this depression x just gets harder by heart is broken, just can’t be bothered with anything xxx

1 Like

Sorry you are feeling so low.Hope for a better day tomorrow. I am thinking of you. I will be glad when today is over xxxx

Ladys you have to be kind to yourselfs its such early days . Such hard days . Mother’s day so hard our lifes have changed and its cruel take care ladys my thoughts with you xx

Today I looked at my Grandchildren and my son even though we were desperately missing someone I thought how lucky I am that my daughter left me with amazing grandchildren.I wasn’t looking forward to today but in the end in my daughters honour we raised a glass and I was thoroughly spoilt.

1 Like

Thats lovely kath xx i went to lunch with my daughter and grandchildren i feel guilty for being sad . So i put a smile on my face was spoilt rotten . Just come home with that awful empty feeling .but we did sam proud xx

Zoe I am glad you shared today with your family.Even though we are missing a loved one I think we should feel privileged to know we gave birth and raised such amazing human beings however short there lives were.I am sure they will be glad we are making new memories with you rest of our families.

Hi ladies , glad we all got through another day . I ended up in the hospital with my grandsons. Mad as it sounds it was a distraction but thank hod all good with him . Yep yesterday was tuff . Xxx

Ladies just a question do you find people really annoying when there telling you what to do ? I get very frustrated and just want to be left alone to try and deal with my loss the way I want too . I know in my heart people just want to help and support me and I’m very lucky to have support . But this is how I feel xxx

I think people mean we’ll and some people always seem to know what’s best. I think the worst who you thought were friends stay away because they don’t know what to say. We all grieve in different ways .In the end there’s only ourself who know and we deal with it in our own way.

So true , a friend that I have known for many years came to see me after Daniel had died , all she done was spoke about her own problems xxx I literally got up and walked away from her xxx

HI all - I am perceived as a bit of a welsh toughie. After the first flurry was over, most people who know me said ring me when u need me or if u want to do anything or go anywhere. I have always set boundaries as I cannot bear people turning up unexpectedly …People have left cake and food outside the door and sent me little notes. I have Two people who come and see me my oldest and best friends but it is always by arrangement. I Think I may be a bit of a control freak but it works for me and stops all the stuff I dont want to hear being said. I know people are being g kind bit this is my journey and I do the best I can. This forum is good because I can read what people are up to and think ’ that’s a good idea etc etc I have also read a book or two that I have chosen carefully which is helping a bit. Yes indeed we all do it in our own way and time. Love to al xx

Having another difficult day ! Went up to Daniels garden with my daughter breaks my heart going to a grave . Still very hard to believe! Xxx

Hi course it is …every thing hard .you really find out who your friends are .i had a terrible sleep keep going over this time last year . Its all horrible . Thinking of you all x

It is so hard . Big hugs to all the lovely ladies xxxxx

Just made a self referral to speak to a councillor? Any of you ladies spoken to a professional? Xxx

What a crappy awful day . Omg I am so depressed this is just so hard . Been a long day xxx

My life is upside down and I just don’t know what I’m going to do . Don’t feel I have the energy to keep fighting this terrible emptiness xxx

Hi Teddy its been such a short time .how long is it… everyones grief is different my heart hurts every day .ive started councilling .i feel its rubbish but then its not for everyone .my partner has it to he thinks it helps everyone different teddy . Ithink you put to much pressure on yourseld . I feel so weak since sams passing . Whats the point but he would be cross .and i have my beautiful daughter and grandchildren. Never feel bad just rant on here try councilling im sending you love and strengh . Xx

Teddy you should go on the topic loss of son at 27 …so many ladys on there at different stages .some been on here for a good few years these ladys have given me so much help too . There all in same boat . Its not just sons girls as well . .lots more people to chat . Just nice to talk to different people that are in the same boat as us all sending u a hug much love zoe

Do you work teddy x