I lost my son 5 weeks ago

I cant think Teddy i really dont know .sams ashes are here in the front room i bought him some balloons .will let them go .im balloon mad he would laugh .and red carnations sam supported arsenal so everything red . I will see what tomorrow brings x

2 Likes

Big hugs to you Teddy. You did very well today to show up and show willing at work. Thatā€™s a true achievement when everything is so hard and so much has happened. It canā€™t have been easy but you did it. X

Thank you ladies , yes I did but itā€™s so bloody hard but tbh life is hard at the best of times . I called my supervisor and told him I really struggled today , he was lovely actually and just told me to hang in there . Itā€™s just a weird feeling as your literally in so much pain to the point you think your heart is going to fall out off your body but people look at you as if your normal . Iā€™m actually not one that talks about my personal life to people and donā€™t like putting my shit on anyone . Very weird feeling Iā€™m there in body but so, so sad and broken . Daniel supported Arsenal too . God do I miss my son xxxx

Thank you for all the supportive posts.Even more grateful knowing you are all going through your own nightmares. I have few words as I feel really really tired. I am just finding it so hard to process two losses. My brain feels all tangled up and it just feels too much. I feel as if reality has finally kicked in and I do not want it. Am hoping to.orrow .might be better. I appreciate all your sharing . I will be thinking of you and Sam tomorrow Zoe,love to all.x

Hi Nell .your loss of your beautiful daughter is so new .yet here you are trying to comfort others .your daughter would be very proud of her mum .im so sorry for your loss my friend xx

Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve found this place where we can comfort each other. Least we know there are people who really understand because they are grieving too. Thereā€™s nice kind people on here and fellow travellers. Xx

Totally agree with you , this platform helps so much . Hugs to all the ladies xxx

No one gets it like we all do . Xxx

Well done Teddy I have a lot of admiration for youxx

Today I have been helping my Grandson move into his new flat.It has given me something to focus on.It breaks my heart knowing his Mum is not here to look after him. He is autistic .He will properly move in at the weekend its not far from me so I will be able to support him.I shall miss him when heā€™s gone and all his mess.His dad has no integrity how can he not bother with him?especially when heā€™s just lost his Mum.Still his loss .Weā€™ll done Teddy for braving work its a difficult time for you.Big hugs to each one of you.

You know what I have great admiration for all you ladies , we are all suffering in a way that canā€™t even be put into words . We are all here for the same reason giving each other medicine off 100% support . Xxx how nice is that xxxx

1 Like

Thank god for this platform xxxx

2 Likes

My beautiful sam .my brave superhero,our giant xxx

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful photo @Zoe9 :heart::heart: sending lots of love to you xxxx

Thank you very kind xx

1 Like

Xxxxxx, thinking off you today Zoe xxxxxx

Sending love to you today Zoe :heart:

Sending love to you today will be in my thoughts. Lovely photo.

Love and hugs dear Zoe.
Will see you on the other site too.
Ann :heart:

How you all doing ladies ? Xxxx