I lost my son 5 weeks ago

Hi all its just one of them days sorry uour so down jenna how old was your boys…grief is like big waves . Sometimes high. Some times steady theres no rights or wrong your all at early stages .my sam 11 months and i still think sams coming back .we doing balloons tomorrow and i have this expectation that sam will be there . Im up im down .lifes just so bloody cruel xx sending my love xx

Thank you.
Happy birthday Sam on Saturday ,Happy Birthday Daniel and Adrian on Sunday.x

How awful is this ladies our beautiful children taken from us so young and precious . Birthdays are always going to be difficult . Xx

I have said it before but life is cruel and unfair on so many levels .

Teddy it really is .how our childrens birthdays so close xx try hang on in there your all stronger than you think big hugs to you all xxxx

Morning ladies , feel like crap this morning !! Just feel so empty and numb . Dreading tomorrow so sad my baby not here !! Last year was so special we all together bad usual .! How am I going to do tomorrow without him and going up to his garden just seems so unreal . Happy heavenly birthday Sam . My thought and prayers are with you xxxxx

Hang in there Teddy i know this is crazy without our boys . Just do what you can .i feel sick to the stomach thank you .for caring . Much love zoe x

We are all here for each other and sadly singing from the same headspace. All we can do is to support each other .xxx

Hi all. Hope u okay today Zoe it must be very hard . I Know what it was now that brought me down . One of the lads mentioned Ed Sheeran song that he wrote for his friend that had died. In it he said that he wished that there were “visiting times in heaven”, which I think is beautiful but tragic. Happy birthday Sam❤

Teddy - a garden sounds lovely. I only have ideas for my boys like the herb garden for jonny I have been too frightened to pick up their ashes . There is pressure for a return to Wales for them . Yes sorry so depressing today . This loss is too much sometimes Love to u all.

I put my daughters ashes near my mum and sisters.I kept some back because she used to joke that she wanted setting off in a rocket.So I will do this at a later date.Happy birthday to each of the boys. It is only 5 weeks since I lost my daughter.And all the joy goes out of life.My Sister who lost her daughter 22 years ago in a car accident .Said you never get over it life becomes different and you learn to live alongside it.

Yes Kath that makes sense.To have a life but with the boys with you in a different way . Five weeks in I cannot remember , it’s no time at all. The rocket idea is great idea a little bit of your child up into the stars and heavens above
Xx

Morning ladies , really trying to hold it together this very sad day . I just feel numb and really trying not to think to much . Xxxx

Hi Teddy very hard and so raw .do this for Daniel .hang on in there darling.you will have the comfort of your family .hope all goes well .happy birthday Daniel hope your dancing with the angels xxx

Happy birthday Adrian sending all my love . Xxxx

Hi all - thank you for Adie birthday wishes . Teddy I woke up feeling numb and a bit detached from it all -the candles are lit and I’m looking at his baby pictures . Xx Happy birthday to Daniel too xx

Thank you so much ladies , yep I know that feeling . I’m very lucky that so many people are going to be with me today . Have to be strong xxx thanks again xxx

Hi all , happy birthday Adie . Got through today as hard as it was all his friends were there and family members his garden looked lovely . So many beautiful flowerers . Xxx Another day down thank god xxxx

Still think it’s disgusting what happened to my baby boy but I got through . Xx

Well done Teddy . We should not be doing this its crazy i feel sadder today .its so real xx

Teddy so glad you managed to get through.I personally think it helps when you have good family and friends support.Try not to think about what happened.Just think about the lovely memories .