I miss a kiss and saying good night

Night god bless xxx

1 Like

Night god bless xxx

1 Like

Miss you when something really good happens, because you’re the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something troubles me, because you’re the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because you’re the one who makes my laughter grow, and why my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other, for those were some of the best and memorable times of my life. Night god bless mom xxx

4 Likes

Night god bless xxx

I really hope she hears you. I do believe she will know what you are going through, and she, I believe, hears your thoughts and is guiding you on. Hugs. xx

1 Like

Thank you xxx

It’s been a tough day today had some moles checked and a chat with my boss miss youso much mom night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

1 Like

Mom I miss you so much night god bless xxx

I say this tonight with tears on my cheeks night god bless mom and jean nearly a year to the day miss youxxx

It’s been 5 days for me. I feel the same way.

I feel your pain I amso sorry for your loss. I wish I could tell you how to cope but all I cansay is you are not alone we are all on a journey through this together supporting each other along the way in our grief . Small steps each day and breathe :heart: sending you much love xxx

2 Likes

Night god bless xxx

1 Like