I miss a kiss and saying good night

Love you mom night god bless xxx

Love you mom and night god bless xxx

Mom mom mom how my heart aches I look to the stars :star2: and I wish you goodnight I hold on to my pillow and I hug it until morning light I blow a kiss into the air until tomorrow and I’ll do it again I miss you night god bless xxx

I miss you so much xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Mom I miss you and love you. Night god bless xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless mom love you xxx

Mom miss you so much. Night god bless xxx

Mom, I miss you more than words can say today. I find it so hard to say Merry Christmas mom I wish we could have one more Christmas together. Night god bless xxx

1 Like

Night god bless mom xxx
In time, I will look back at this moment and see that although it was hard I still got through it. There will be other moments that seem tougher than this one and still I will fight my way through it too. Life is consistent of these hard times, one after another from all different situations and circumstances. Just know that you are strong and able, positivity is the key to overcoming life. In our bad times, we have to be as positive as much as possible. It is hard but essential. Love never dies xxx

I too lost my partner of 19 years on 26 November 2022. The morning and evenings are so hard - the quiet is unbearable. I have good friends and family around me but it doesn’t take the pain away.

1 Like

@Atkinsm09
So sorry for your loss, its so hard isnt it. I myself have good support around me but its him that i want.
The pain is intense, and this new existence ive found myself in is awful. The nights are so long and i hate waking up for another day of this.
Sending hugs
Sam
Xx

1 Like

Hello Atkinsm 09
I am sorry for your loss and I feel your pain sending you much love. You are not alone. Xxx

Hi mom
Love you miss you kiss you. Night god bless xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

1 Like

Night god bless mom love you xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Mom,
I miss you so much and I feel like I’m being pulled away from you as we enter into a new year. I miss you so much love you and night god bless xxx.

2 Likes

Mom
I’m sorry I’m missed saying good night to you last night but I was in a bit of a mess to say the least. So here are some kiss :kiss: xxx