It was my sons choice

@MoBe i will, that was the 1st time ive seen her , ours are normally online and i kept getting 2 week notes. I dont want to take them but im worried i will have a stroke or heart attack at the rate im going, and i dont want his brother blaming him for my death to.

Does your heart beat fast?
Mine races, especially at night, then Iā€™m exhausted. Try to stay up as late as possible to make sure I can fall asleep. If I wake up I listen to an audio book to go back over. Then itā€™s morning again and the whole shit show repeats.
7 weeks tomorrow, I relive every second and her face as sheā€™s dying is burnt into my soul. I wish I had gone with her.

Yes its getting better, at first i couldnt go to bed before 12.30, then i can go by 11 but my heart pounds , then i wake up at 2.30 woth my heart racing, then the over thinking starts. The trouble with sleeping you wake up wishing you hadnt and having to face another day without them

Try thinking of it as another day that your loved ones are living the day in your heart with you.

1 Like

My heart used to pound constantly but that seems to of eased recently. Iā€™m not sure if tablets help as you will eventually have to come off them, but if they help you thatā€™s all that matters xx

7 weeks today
Iā€™ve buried the ashes of her dog with her, broke my heart doing it but it feels nice thinking they are there together. She had bought him with her own money when she finished treatment the first time she was diagnosed. He was a rescue Dalmatian, she idolised him, he died the year before her.
I hate weekends
Full of families doing family things.
My home is empty, my heart is empty, my life is empty

Thatā€™s is nice, they are together and not easy to do either. I e been crying today, havenā€™t cried for a good few days. I think itā€™s because Iā€™ve had a lot of dealings with the estate agent about my sons flat. I am feeling very flat today, if only, why, will never get the answers. I am still having to break each day to segments to cope. This site as I always say is my lifeline where people really do care and understand. Itā€™s lovely and sunny where I am which helps. Take care of yourself xx

Itā€™s never going to go away and dealing with your sonā€™s flat is going to be very hard. I have to sort my motherā€™s house out soon and that will be hard but nothing compared to dealing with your sonā€™s
I donā€™t think anything can compare to losing a child. Every other loss is expected at some point. The loss of a child is just cruel, I truly believe I am in hell.

It is so hard, especially when I had to look at the details and they had the wrong information trying to sell it. In a way I want it out of the way, as itā€™s crippling me with heartache. I e lost my Mum and Dad within the last two years, I thought that was bad but nothing compares to this, I canā€™t get my head round it again I will never see him again. My negativity doesnā€™t help you though, sorry, but off loading. Sort your Mums house etc when you feel you can as it wonā€™t be easy. This journey of grief Iā€™m finding again is hell, just like what you and all of us are going through xx

Hard day, not sure if its because my youngest is also away all weekend at a uni open day, triggers that my son was so unhappy at Uni, his last two years myst have been so sad, but hid it all away from us.

How can i live without him he always needed more support that my youngest, this pain is still unbearable

I had a really bad afternoon yesterday, the panic set in as I couldnā€™t remember what my son sounded like anymore. Watched a video clip of many he had sent me, watched it and it made me worse. With your son at uni open day is so hard for you. Iā€™m not even sure how I can cope anymore without my son, the pain has become unbearable again. Is this what the rest of our lives going to be like. Remember minute by minute is all we can do. Take care xx

Its so hard , Im back to feeling lost and not sure what to do, iā€™ve avoided all messages from the last week, especially one 4 messages now on Iā€™m really really worried about youā€¦ I so want to reply if you were really really worried you would knock my door, her mums garden backs on to mine and she sees her every day

Itā€™s so hard, people always let you down.
The best about it is they probably think theyā€™re so supportive.
I know Iā€™ve shut myself off from a lot of people but most donā€™t even bother to message, even my own siblings. I think because itā€™s easier for them.
It like @MJG always says, the best support is on here.
Just wish we werenā€™t all scattered across the country.

MoBe i said the otherday to someone, we could do with a commune for us all, then it would be completely natural to walk around crying as we did daily chores etc

2 Likes

That sounds perfectā¤ļø

2 Likes

MoBe and Taff, we should have our own little commune, we could cry, scream, talk how we feel and we would listen to each other.
Iā€™ve literally isolated myself even more xx

1 Like

Me too, donā€™t really want anyone in my world who hasnā€™t suffered the same loss as me.

Ive ignored all messages from the last week apart from a select few, feel like Iā€™m very much like my son, he said it was easier to be lonely and sad than socialize, iā€™m getting it now.

Hi All, my 4th week back at work. Back to full time this week, itā€™s really tough.
Christmas fast approaching again, omg I miss Daniel so much :sob:xx
Take care everyone x

Gill1960, please donā€™t go over doing it being back at work full time, but perhaps in a way it helps you. Iā€™m lay even lower than every from the majority of people, find itā€™s easier. Take care xx