Losing my dad to suicide

Hi my name is Ashley , I just wanted a little bit of support from anyone who has lost loved ones to suicide . I recently lost my dad due to suicide and have been utterly devastated. I feel that I have no one to talk to that understands what I am going feeling . Is there anyone who has experienced this or has gone threw the same horrible experience. I know this is something really traumatic to ask about sharing but I just feel like I need someone to talk too .
Thank you
Ashley .

Hi Ashley,

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve lost your dad to suicide and that you feel that you have no one to talk to. I’m glad that you’ve found this site, as our users do often find that it helps a little to be able to exchange messages with others who understand.

I have found a couple of recent posts by others who have been bereaved by suicide - you might wish to reply to these:
@Rachann4066 posted: My brother
@Moogs posted: How do I begin to restart my life?
@Kxp21 posted: Feeling alone

There is also an organisation called Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide that offers lots of support to people who’ve been through this experience, including support groups (although these are not currently meeting face-to-face, they are still offering other forms of support - take a look at their website for details). https://uksobs.org/