Loss of our son aged 27

Hi Kate I just wanted to say happy birthday to your loving daughter Lisa. It’s hard I know but may today be whatever you wish it to be. Do what you feel whether it’s laughing, smiling, crying or both. :heart:

3 Likes

Thankyou Maddie. Not having a good day. Lots of tears but nothing we can do.
Will be thinking of you too next Friday.

Much love,

Kate xx

2 Likes

Thankyou dear friend. Lots of tears but OK. Tomorrow is another day.

Lots of love to you.

Kate xx

4 Likes

Love to you too. Thankyou.xxxx

2 Likes

Thankyou Ann. We all wish we could turn back time and have the lovely Birthdays we had with our children. Sadly for us this can’t be but we are truly grateful to have brought them into the world and seen them grow into the wonderful adults they had become. Forever young.

Lots of love

Kate xx

3 Likes

Sorry trying to copy and paste meant to post on here but posted on losing a grown-up child.

Happy Heavenly Birthday Lisa XXX
and love and hugs to you Kate.
I found it hard on Andrew’s birthday last week. Lots of tears and wishing he was still here with us.
Love to everyone…Sue xxxx

2 Likes

Dear Kate,
Wishing your precious Lisa a Happy Heavenly Birthday, sorry I’m a bit late, we are in the Lake District so not the best Internet Connection, its hard to believe our babies have been gone for 3 years :broken_heart: I know you’ve had a difficult day and I pray tomorrow will be a better day for you, Glad you had a lovely break with Brooke and Jemma, this place we are staying is wonderful with the most amazing views, it just makes me sad as I know Matt would love it here :broken_heart:
Much love to everyone Michelle xxxx

3 Likes

Thankyou Michelle. Yes, feeling exhausted today but hopefully will feel better soon.
Some of my family live in the Lakes. I also spent a few years of my childhood there. Its very beautiful. I am hoping to get down the road to visit in September.

Enjoy your holiday.

Much love, Kate xxx

4 Likes

3 Likes

These are the views we are waking upto, such a beautiful place no neighbours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, our daughters are loving it, it’s perfect for our dog Star as she is 13 now and not in the best of health bless her, I k ow Matt would love it here but I’m sure he’s with us as we have had signs from him :heart::pray: we usually always go South but this is our second time coming North and its the best :heart: take care everyone and have a lovely day,
Much love Michelle xxx

3 Likes

Looks lovely Michelle. Where is it you are staying? We know the Lakes well. As a child I lived on the southern edge but still live near enough to go for the day. Have spent many weekends and longer holidays there. My other daughter is there now, my cousin owns a b&b near Ullswater, and the whole family, including the French contingent and Katherine who loved the Lakes as we all do, are going in August.

I’m sure Matt is enjoying it with you, and I hope your soul gains some peace and joy there.
With love, Ann xx

2 Likes

So beautiful and tranquil, I envy you. I love the Lake District so good for the soul and your peace of mind. Enjoy your holiday you deserve it…With love Marina xxx

3 Likes

Hi michelle never been lake district it looks amazing .im sure matt is there with you much love zoe xx

3 Likes

Its a place called Loughrigg not far from Ambleside, the property has the most outstanding views, you are both so right about healing tge sole :heart::pray: I don’t think we all realised just how much we needed this break. I am so glad we didn’t go abroad as it sounds chaos at the airports :see_no_evil: love to you all xxxx

3 Likes

Hi Michelle,
It looks so beautiful! The kind of tranquil place that’s good for the heart and soul.
We cancelled all our holidays as it was too soon after losing Andrew plus of course the June one was meant to be with him.
We are still going away in September with my mum, sisters and their husbands at a lovely place near Bury St Edmund’s Suffolk. Lakeford lakes. So peaceful, just walks around the lakes with bird hides to watch all the different birds such as kingfisher , Osprey etc. My family have been so supportive so it will be good to spend a whole week with them.
Love to all…Sue xxxx

2 Likes

We know Loughrigg. So glad you are having a peaceful time there. Love Ann :heart:

2 Likes

It sounds lovely, Sue. I hope it’s just what you need.
Love Ann :heart:

3 Likes

Dear Friends,
Just checking in to say hope everyone is ok and coping alright in the heat, sending you all much love and hugs,
From Michelle :heart: xxxx

3 Likes