Loss of our son aged 27

Dear Maddie, I’m sure that Sarah will come round once the ‘dust has settled’.
You have all been through such an ordeal. Book a lovely holiday as you and John so deserve one. Thank goodness for your lovely Jack xxx

2 Likes

Thankyou Victora , yes Jack is just as anoyed at them . He hates Matt , all he says is let them get on with it . But my heart is breaking after the last 4 months . Yes we have booked a holiday to Greece for June . There’s nothing to keep us here . Hugs Maddie xx

3 Likes

Hi all

As usual Jim your words r so true.
Everyone of us r forever changed by the loss of a child. I agree with everyone and their experiences that the loss of a child can destroy relationships with family and friends.
Maddie i have lost contact with my other 3 children due to many reasons but it still hurts. As prior to the loss of my son we were such a close family. It has been over 2 years now since they decided to have no contact with me. They were behaving very badly towards me prior to the no contact. So i realise that they were toxic to my wellbeing. I miss them dearly but know it is better for the no contact for my own mental health. It sounds like u r experiencing similar issues. I am glad u have booked a holiday and have something to look forward to.
Love and hugs to all
Pauline x

1 Like

Morning Pauline , I am so sorry you are suffering as well . I think after losing our loved one we have all been very touchy . And you exspect your family to be more understanding , which they they still like everyone else we should of moved on . Sarah said I obviously think more of Dawn than I do of her . I can’t believe she said that after the last agonising 4 months . Anyway it’s done now , I so miss her , even though we had only saw her 3 times in the last 4 months because of her chemo treatment I so hope for you you do manage to make up somewhere down the line . Sending you lots of hugs love Maddie xxxx

Hi Maddie

Thank u for ur kind words. As parents we dont love anyone more than the other. It can be different relationships but all with the same love. I am so glad Sarah has the all clear. U just need to look after yourself and do what is best for just now and that sounds like removing yourself for the moment. Enjoy ur holiday and see what the situation is when u r back. For myself i have been hoping for 2 years but have resigned myself to no contact. My divorce is going thru the court now so will send a message when the house is sold asking if the want my new address and i will leave it with that.
Take good care of yourselves.
Love and hugs
Pauline x

1 Like

Thankyou Pauline , you certainly are going through a rough time . Yes that’s all all you can do is tell them your new address , you haven’t got anything to lose , and hope one of them will come to their senses . All the best with everything , so hope you can make a better life for yourself when you get to move . . You can always private message me sometime . Sending hugs Maddie xxx

3 Likes

Michelle i will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope you get through the day. Sending love and hugs to you and your family.
Always in my thoughts.
Much love,
Kate xxx

1 Like

Dear Michelle , will be thinking of you , on another very sad day . Sending hugs to you abd your family . Maddie xxxx

2 Likes

Hi michelle will be thinking of you and your family sending you much love.im sure your be going to the cemetery having your coffee and a chat with matt .take care my lovely friend big hugs zoe :heart:

2 Likes

I was thinking of you and your lovely family yesterday, Michelle and I lit a candle for your lovely boy. Lots of love to you all :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you my lovely friends, somehow we have survived 4 years without our precious Son but i know he is always by our side and i keep him in my heart pocket alway :heart::pray: as you know Matt was in the Coldstream Guards so today watching the Coronation was hard knowing Matt would have been there, im sure he was in the bar having a toast to the King with his Coldstream brothers :man_guard::uk: :beer: thank you for kate Zoe Maddie and Victoria for being there means so much to me :heart: xxxx

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Michelle, you have so much to be proud about. Nothing can ever take that pride away. What beautiful photos.
Sending love to you all.
Kate xx

1 Like

Dear Michelle, you should be so proud of Matt and I am sure he was watching it all and I love the beautiful photos of Matt and the girls.
I watched the coronation today and Adrian, our rector who took Gemma’s service was taking part. He is such a lovely man and was amazing to us. The lovely thing was that he and Gemma knew each other so well which made her service so special. xx

2 Likes

Hi michelle what beautiful photos you must be so very proud .i thought of matt today too .im sure he was there . Big hugs lovely lady :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you my friends, i am very proud of my lovely Son :heart::man_guard: thank you for all your lovely comments :heart: Victoria how special that your Rector took part i think Gemma would also have been watching with Matt today and feeling proud of her friend :heart: sending Love and hugs to all
Michelle xxxx

1 Like

Beautiful pictures Michelle. You must be so proud of Matt :smiling_face_with_tear:
Love Chris xx

3 Likes

Oh Michelle , what a beautiful photo of your darling Matt. You Meistersinger be so round . Love maddie xxx

2 Likes

Sorry that should say must be so proud xx

3 Likes