Loss of our son aged 27

Hi dear friend. It isvan amazing read and i said i feel he really knows every emotion we all feel. To be able to put all this in words is a wonder in itself.
I read a few pages when i can . Can’t always read too much as its highly emotive but inspirational.

Love to all dear friends.

Kate xxx

2 Likes

Dear Maddie, thinking of you today on Dawn’s anniversary. These days are so hard. Sending you and John lots of love :heart:

3 Likes

Maddie. Sending love and strength.

Katexx

3 Likes

Helen, was thinking of you last week.
Love to you.

Kate xx

2 Likes

Sending love and strength to you Maddie :heart: :pray::heart: xxx

2 Likes

Hello All, if anyone watched The Real Full Monty ITV last night 9PM, Ashley Cain discussed the loss of his baby daughter, Azaylia, to Leukaemia. He described how he couldn’t see why he was on this earth anymore :sob: My broke for him, it brought back awful feelings. We have all struggled in the same way. He went on to say that because of her presence in his life, Azaylia, had made him the person he is today and why he will live on for her.
I feel we have all felt these very powerful emotions, we’ve been at the very lowest point any parent could reach, but we have (or trying to) somehow continue.
Sending love
Chris x

5 Likes

It is hard, my son Christopher died in July 2023 from secondary bone cancer so sudden he died within 3 months, the card is what he made last year.The hymn is what was sang at a memorial service

5 Likes

So beautiful. Sending love and strength. Still such early days for you.

Kate xxx

1 Like

Dear Pest, So sorry for the sad loss of your son. I send you love and so hope you are surrounded by love and support. You are not alone xxx
PS Your not a pest

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you have lost your lovely son, Pest. As Kate said, it is still such early days for you.
It will get easier but look after yourself … baby steps all the way.
Take care and sending big hugs to you xxx

2 Likes

Dear friends. I always imagine us all in a circle holding hands and giving each other the love, strength and support that gets us through this tragic tomevin our lives.

Love to you all.

Kate x

5 Likes

That is a lovely thought, Kate. I often wonder if our children have found each other as I am sure there is a reason why we have all found this site and been drawn together xxx

3 Likes

@VictoriaP what a wonderful thought! I love that x

2 Likes

I thought these were such lovely words and I hope you find them helpful too.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Dear Victoria,
Thank you for sharing this, it is so hard juggling all our emotions, you always find just the right words, sending you and everyone struggling all my love :kissing_heart::heart: xxxxx

2 Likes

When tomorrow starts with out me
Please try to understand
That an angel came and called my name
And took me by the hand

So when tomorrow starts without me
Do not think we’re apart
For every time you think of me
Remember I’m right here in your heart

Sending good wishes and love to everyone and I hope everyone can have the best Christmas that’s possible xxx

6 Likes

Frankie2, that is absolutely lovely to read and so true. Wishing you peace at Christmas and always xx

2 Likes

Thank you, Frankie. Such beautiful words and so comforting. It is 5 years since I lost my darling girl but to those for whom it has been more recent, I am finding Christmas so much easier to get through this year. I still have my moments but somehow I am finding life a little easier. Wishing you all a peaceful Christmas :heart:

4 Likes

VictoriaP, your words give me hope, thank you xx

4 Likes