Lost my fiancé

Hi folks brand new here, I tragically lost my fiancé and my best friend 5 months ago, he went out and walked the dog and never came back, he was found in the street less than 100 yards from the house, first I knew anything was wrong was a woman in the street came to the door asking if he was here, I walked to the bottom of the driveway and found him on the ground with the dog standing over him barking and one look and I knew he was gone. But that’s not why I’m angry, due to Covid-19 they said he tested positive so no post mortem was done and I’m so angry

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear you lost your fiancé in such sudden and shocking circumstances, and that there wasn’t a post mortem to give you some answers about his death. I’m glad that you’ve found this site, and I hope it helps a little to have somewhere to share your feelings and talk to others who understand.

There are many others here who have lost a partner and will understand some of what you are going through. For example, we have a new user here called @Lady101 who posted yesterday about losing her long-term boyfriend very suddenly while he was out on a fishing trip: Loss of my boyfriend

Please feel free to reply to that or any conversation if you see someone you would like to talk to.

I sent her a message thanks for letting me ramble on xx

Hi I’m so sorry I was out with my hubby in April walking our dogs on a lovely sunny day and he also just collapsed and died in front of our very eyes,like you never had a post-mortem or got to see him again feel so very sad :disappointed: sending you warmest wishes at such a difficult time .

1 Like

Hi Alison 968 I am so sorry for your loss, when there are no post mortem we have no answers and it really does just make me furious, I don’t know about you but I feel stuck, robbed and don’t know how I should grieve because I don’t know what happened, take care xx

2 Likes

Hi Honeybee 31,
I have posted a response on the thread entitled ‘Losing my husband to covid 19’ started by Sheila 1. Apologies as this thread is probably the most appropriate.x

1 Like