Medium - thoughts please

Thank you.

Hi. Bessie. The best way to ensure you are not dealing with a charlatan is recommendation. Others who have been to a medium and have found them helpful and sincere, (you will know when that is so), can testify as to their integrity. There are also organisations to which good mediums belong. If there are mediums in your local Spiritualistic church then it usually is a sign of competence. You will know by your gut instinct if someone is insincere. If you feel uncomfortable leave it. Itā€™s like counselling, there must be trust on either side.
Take care and give yourself time. John

Johnathan. I did wonder. Do you think some people trawl the bereavement forums when they are charlatans making notes and finding out info on them?my medium was so accurate I wondered if she had read my posts on here.

Hi. Jooles. There is still doubt in your mind. We all feel that way because we are entering a new world. When I had a breakdown years ago, (which was a ā€˜breakthroughā€™) I had a recurring dream of America and their flag flying above a very tall building. I was puzzled at first because it meant nothing to me. My dear old counsellor and friend was very pleased. My unconscious was telling me that I was entering ā€˜the new worldā€™ which is what America was called. He was so right. My life changed form then on and for the better. It is very unlikely that your medium could have known about this site, and even then could not have gleaned enough information to tell you things that only you knew. Trust is so important.
Take care. You are good to talk to. John.

Hi Jonathan. Yes I guess I still canā€™t wrap my head around how itā€™s possible. But as we have said before. There are many things in this life that dont seem possible but do happen. Our human bodyā€™s amaze me of the things that they can do. Surely that tells us something about what our souls are capable of.

I am really looking forward to my reading tomorrow just hope I get the response and answers Iā€™d love to hear it will be less painful if I know heā€™s safe x

Wishing you well for tomorrow. I know that you need some reassurance to help put your mind at rest, at least a little bit.
Take care, AL x

I hope you have a good reading too ! I had one the day before yesterday . Itā€™s the one year anniversary of my sonā€™s death today ā€¦ she made me think ā€¦ Iā€™ve had chance to think about sort of celebrating his life today and not just being so so upset . She has definitely helped me through some of the worst times . Itā€™s up to us if we believe . I donā€™t believe we should be trying to trick them or see if they ā€œget things right.ā€ I truly believe we hear things that make this awful journey better ā€¦ not to say I donā€™t still have plenty of bad days - because I do . But having someone tell you things your son feels or has seen , truly helps to know they are there walking beside you . I wish everyone peace and happiness x

1 Like

Hi itā€™s probably going to be difficult to get a proper reading whilst Covid-19 is still around but when you do try maybe a spiritualist church, Iā€™m sure they will have reputable mediums they can point you in the direction of. A few things to remember when you do have a reading, give as little information as possible and donā€™t feed the reader, they shouldnā€™t be asking you questions they should be telling you what they are being told or shown, do confirm if they are either correct or incorrect but donā€™t elaborate or offer explanations. Maybe in the mean time look around on facebook and see if you can find some online groups which donā€™t charge a fee. Whatever you do donā€™t fall into the trap of paying for text messages or phone calls, it could be anybody at the other end and these can work out pretty costly (Ā£3 per text) theyā€™re a load of rubbish. Good luck I and really hope you get your message from your Husband xx

Yes I found my medium at a Spiritualist Church . I walked in off the street . No appointment or anything . They were all so lovely . I was really nervous wondering what would happen . Itā€™s a good place to start . They often do free readings for you too .

I think I might start with a Spiritualist church, if I ever start at allā€¦ I am torn in two with a couple of things and perhaps will just have to live them until I see him again one day

Hi guys, bit gutted this morning I have had my reading cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions but to compensate for the disappointment they have offered me a free booking for when we are able too but also a free telephone reading tomorrow afternoon, I wonā€™t deny I was in floods of tears about 15 minutes ago I was so heartbroken that I wouldnā€™t get to hear from Andy but I will, I know I will .

Iā€™m so sorry you have had your meeting cancelled, especially when you will have been mentally preparing for it. Covid restrictions are dessimating life in the most unforseen ways. I wish you peace from your reading when it comes. Life is such a constant struggle in every way. Here if you want to chat.

I am so sorry to hear that . Did you ask if they do online ones ? Iā€™ve been doing them on Zoom since lockdown ?
Iā€™ve never had a phone one but have heard they are very good . Let us know how you get on wonā€™t you . Iā€™ll be thinking of you tomorrow ! Xx

1 Like

How did you get on? X

Heā€™s phoning at 2.30 tomorrow for the phone reading and will see what the restrictions are to get my physical reading, will keep you posted

1 Like

Dear all, its been 4 and half months since my husband passed away. I have been in the deepest black hole since. But las week i came across a video on this young fella Matt Fraser, a psychic medium, from America. I have always been a non believer but somehow the way this Matt dealt with people was unbelievable. Ever since he was a child he has seen dead people and now channels this gift he has to comfort those that are bereaved. Since then I have not felt that terrible sadness deep within me. Iā€™m now convinced that my husband is looking over me and the kids
I now focus on how he really is at peace and instead of reliving all the awful end to his life Iā€™m now remembering him as he was before, full of life and wonderful memories of our 38 happy years of marriage. I know he wants me to carry on for my sake and the kids sake. Of course Iā€™m still grieving but not as desperately as I was. What that medium Matt Fraser helped me do is to let go of remembering the trauma, one of the last things my husband asked to do was to not remember him as he was when he passed but to remember him when he was well. I hope someone might find comfort in looking Matt Fraser up and making up their minds. Margarita

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am struggling to find some peace and let go of some of the trauma, over a year in. Been trying to focus on the many many good times of over 47 years of marriage. It was his birthday yesterday, my second without him and I found this one harder for some reason. Iā€™ll look him up.

Dear Bessie, Iā€™m so sorry you are finding it so tough right now. Yes, look him up and I hope he brings some peace and comfort as he did me, take care, hugs

Hi Honeybee 31. Did you get your reading and did it bring you any peace. Sending many good thoughts