Missing my wife

Hi all I have just come across this thread on the forum I have been messaging on a different thread I understand what all of you are going through. I lost my wife Penny :heart: on the 06th November 2019 to METS BREAST CANCER age 67 just 21 days after diagnosis. It was such a shock as Penny :heart: and myself had no idea that Penny :heart: had cancer as I was diagnosed this time last year with PROSTATE CANCER as. I was having Radiotherapy Treatment in June/July Penny :heart: complained of a bad back in October Penny :heart: collapsed in the bedroom taken to hospital diagnosed with Stage 4 Mets Breast Cancer and passed away 21 days after diagnosis. Life has been a struggle without my beautiful wife PENNY :heart: as we where Married for 48 WONDERFUL YEARS. Can’t believe Penny :heart: will no longer be here and what life holds without her. Love to all at a very difficult period of our lives :broken_heart: XXX​:heart::heart::heart:

Well back now and to be honest I’m struggling it’s been over six months and I seem to be going backwards now I’m missing my wife Marion more and more I’m alone,and scared for the future and I seem to cry more often I’m back at work then furloughed now back part time I now hate the job what’s the point I have nothing to look forward to. I keep crying and shouting I want my wife back even though I know that’s not possible I feel very low

1 Like

Oh dear Peter, I am so sorry to hear you’re struggling. That’s grief. Just when you think “I can do this” BAM! Grief comes at you out of nowhere. It really is a rollercoaster of emotions. Six months is not a long time and how you are feeling is not uncommon. Perhaps you’re expecting too much of yourself. It’s ok that you’re crying, really. And shout away. I used to yell and shout and scream at the top of my voice. I copied something from a book and posted it on another thread. It read ’ Tears fall for a reason and they are your strength not weakness. ’ Stay on site Peter, there are many on here who may be of help. Just to know you’re not alone. Love and hugs xx

3 Likes

Thanks Kate im broken empty and lost I lost my Edward nearly eighteen years together I only turned 40 in may they sectioned me twice I lost my soulmate my world stopped that dreaded day of our lives in critical care all our hopes and dreams have been stolen from us only known him :broken_heart: please tell pat I cant contact her she’s in my thoughts and prayers stay safe :cry::cry: x

1 Like

Hello Ade. What a nice surprise. We haven’t heard from you for ages. How have you been? I’m sorry to hear about your health problems. There’s so many newcomers on site. Why not stay and chat. It’s lovely to hear form you. Love and hugs xx

1 Like

Kate hun I lost my world the innocent brave gentle kind caring adorable wonderful corageous soulmate o dreamt to go old with and they withdrew treatment in critical care all I’ve known since 21 then they put me in hospital I didn’t know what do? If I try again I’ll be sectioned again I’ve lost everything I don’t want material things please give me my Edward even got a minute x

Dear Ade, we’ve all lost our world but we can carry on. We carry on with love in our hearts. Live your life for Edward. Live the life that he can’t. He’ll be with you every step of the way. Make him proud Ade. Xx

3 Likes

Thankyou so so much I’ll try I cant promise no more he is and was is my life all I’ve known im utterly distraught everything I witnessed n critical care let alone his nearly six weeks in hospital thankyou for everything take care speak of yourself and your loved ones sending you a hug we aren’t promised a tomorrow please tell pat sendinformation a hug love to you all in my thoughts and feelings :broken_heart::cry: xx

hi Adele
sorry to read you are going through hell.you know there are lots of us members who are concerned and if we can help,we will try our best.have you got any family at all or friends who you can talk to,and get some help.
if you haven’t dont worry we can be your family and friends,please know that some people do care about you ok.
feel free to say what ever you need to and please look after your self.
I personally am on most hours of the day as I dont sleep well since losing my soulmate,and I know others are in this same position reach out when ever you need an ear we are here for you.
warm regards
ian

2 Likes

Thankyou Ian at the age of 30th my soulmate left me I have nothing no more but thankyou again im my thoughts and prayers stay safe x

39 sorry eyes are burning reliving everything it’s unbearable my gentle man x💔

your very welcome Adele please try get some sleep if you can,im knackered and hardly sleeping much but going try get an hour or 2.take care and try stay safe

1 Like

Thankyou for your kind words I just need to join him.

Dear Adele, it looks like you’ve had a pretty tough time. Your friends here were so worried about you. Stay with us, you’ll see we are still all travelling that same road. Two years for me, lost the most beautiful man, in my life from the age of 16 and lost him just as we were looking forward to retiring. He is the reason I am staying on my journey. Your lovely Edward will be right by your side, they never truly leave you.

1 Like

Awwwww thankyou so so much from the bottom of my broken empty heart I have never seen anything like it in critical care cleearing my soulmates lungs with tones all those machines noises I need him hes all I know but thankyou again means alot from thebottom of my broken empty heart xx

1 Like

Adele your heart is not empty ,its as clear as day its filled with love for your beautiful soulmate Edward.Like my heart his full of my baby Jayne.please try get a few hours kip and take care of yourself.
we are here ,though im falling asleep as im so damn tired.

3 Likes

Thankyou Ian :broken_heart:im so so sorry for your loss yoo of we could have even moment on the chapel of rest I’d go :cry: Night and thanks to you San W Kate please tell pat I send my love :broken_heart::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

your welcome Adele,and thank you,night night and please try get some sleep.

1 Like

I’ve sent Pat a message Ade. You’ve had some nice messages tonight. Take care. Love to you. Night night xx

Thankyou I appreciate it from the bottom of my broken empty heart please tell Kate Dan And pat they have me meds up not I’ll grIrving my future and babies :broken_heart: