Missing you ❤️

Thankyou It’s horrid as we all no

My sentiments exactly! My angel was my soulmate, my world, my life my everything now without him life is meaningless :broken_heart: doing everything on my own ever so lonely everyday. I too talk to him mornings afternoons and nights but who cares what the neighbours think they can’t possibly understand what we’re going through.
Please take care X

5 Likes

And you angel it’s hard I’m finding it I’m a male men don’t cry they do I can say. Life is meaningless my life empty think why do I bother if was not 3girls. Il be in bed xx stay strong i am or trying or just putting a brave face on life x

1 Like

3 Likes

Well done, you!

Martin, I know what you mean. Loss of weight, bone sticking through skin.
My wife Sue cooked me the best food imaginable.
I want to scream at my loss of a beautiful woman.

3 Likes

48 years together for me and Sue. Unbelievable loss.

4 Likes

Snap down to 68 kilo doc last week a scan tomorrow Diebeties Wednesday it’s my own doing I no people say you look I’ll. an want to say yes I am but I reply I’m ok keep going I am trying

2 Likes

Sorry to read your post. I lost Sue 13 months ago. Strangely, had a period of strength for 3 months then it all came back.

4 Likes

Bless your heart I miss my angel too I was at a bus stop earlier this evening talking to a friend haven’t seen her in a while was talking about my angel and a dog by magic a white feather came down in front of me on Maine road i took that as a sign when a white feather appears angels are near it broke my heart he was too young to go only 51 how do you carry on when I got home earlier broke down I feel guilty for going out etc xxx

4 Likes

Sending big hugs & strength x

1 Like

@Martin2
Hope your scan goes okay today
It’s tough going through things like this alone.

2 Likes

Scan got wait now Diebeties 10 this morning let’s hope they can get what’s going on hope you an every one ok xx happy ish Wednesday x

3 Likes

Hi Martin2,
Wishing you all the best with your tests and hope the results are good news for you.
Best wishes
Georgi

2 Likes

@Martin2
Not sure where your based but the sun is shining in Dorset makes all the difference to my mood… good luck

2 Likes

Waiting room docs up in Portsmouth get this morning out the way may get in garden do a bit

2 Likes

Hi Martin2,
No chance of me getting any weeding done today, it’s raining here in Aberdeen.

3 Likes

Hi @ Georgi
Raining and cold here too in Edinburgh.
Another day at home.
Take care
Lynne x

4 Likes

Hi @Martin2 and @Broken2222 sorry I have only just seen your replies. I have been on the site but did not read this particular thread. I get confused now with all the different topics and with not posting on here for such a long time. Thank you both for taking the time to respond to my post. It’s very dull here today and rainy which doesn’t help. Oh how I long for my previous life back but that’s never going to happen. I so miss my lovely husband. I have this constant heaviness in my chest which after two years I thought might have lifted. But no, it still sits there. A constant feeling of dread. Well now I’ve brought the mood down, I do wish you all a better day. Love and hugs.x

8 Likes

Bless sending hugs to you like spring here. Nice but no we going to get rain later making the most of it x one thing one big thing my tina not here to share it xx

4 Likes