Missing you ❤️

@Georgi you are right it wouldn’t change things to move . Sundays feel even more sad I agree . My husband would have been 59 this year it is so unfair

4 Likes

No nobody understands how we feel they still have there partners and there families Trying to go out and make new friends is hard x

4 Likes

@Pam14 you are right no one visits me and I would love to make new friends too

2 Likes

Hi @Jol and @Pam14 yes I agree with you both. Making new friends is very hard especially when you have been in a long term relationship and now find yourself on your own. I try and get out but it’s so hard trying to start again. Take care.x

3 Likes

Yes it is hard and I have given up trying to make new friends now so just chuck along wherever my heart leads me, go with the flow each day. Life is never the same, sadly, without my angel by my side :broken_heart: :sob:

3 Likes

Every day trying to learn to be and do things by myself it’s hard but hopefully will get used to it someday somehow with the hope that my angel is spiritually by my side guiding and watching over me - miss you so much my angel :broken_heart:

5 Likes

I miss my steve and cry every day x

4 Likes

Hi @Pam14
Me too its just so hard without them around and i can cope during the day as keep busy its the nights i feel sad.
Sending you hugs :two_hearts:
Take care
Lynne

2 Likes

When they are not sat next to you anymore it is hard I find myself looking for him when I’m out or thinking he will be home when I come back
You take care I I send you a hug back x

3 Likes

@Pam14 i torture myself too he was always outside cleaning our cars and tending to the garden .I so wish him being outside now and my heart breaks to pieces again

2 Likes

I miss my angel 24/7 every breath I take :broken_heart:x

2 Likes

After 4 days at home alone, quiet & non-speaking, glad to be going to the office today to be with people again :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am retired so have nowhere to go any day but to be in my lonely house x

2 Likes

Sending you hugs and healing prayers xx

2 Likes

Life can be so cruel at times least you go a second time with baz I was only getting to know Steve as was only 3 years I wish I had more time with him we were meant to get married so sad he doed suddenly from a bleeding ulcer and he was a diabetic aswell Just remember they Will always be with us and protect us x

3 Likes

They will always be in are hearts we will always carry them with us .it is a cruel world we have to cherish the memories sending hugs to all x

3 Likes

@Eveybabes yes I know we had a lot more time than you did but the loss of my one true love has absolutely devastated me . I will never be the same person I was when he was by my side . I’ve lost all my confidence, physically I feel very unwell and my mental health has taken a battering . Life seems pointless. We were going to get married this year , so I feel like I’ve lost both a partner and a husband if this makes sense . I feel very cheated by life xxx

3 Likes

Same here Pam 14, being retired was something to look forward to as a couple but on your own its just a chore xx

2 Likes

Yes it is we planned to do so much together x

1 Like

Sending big hugs x

1 Like