Missing you ❤️

Angel. 1309.
I totally get that and tell my darling the same sort of thing every day and night :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:. Xxxxxx

1 Like

@Elite
so glad it works for you in the same way…to feel his presence makes me feel loved again…it gives me the reason to carry on, not living but just existing…xxx :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Hope you’ve had a better day today with the sunshine… I got very productive and cleaned all the garden chairs and outdoor storage boxes out… I did feel a sense of achievement x

5 Likes

Bless ya im still lucky to have my mum and dad mum got dementia dad got copd and other health problems , i career for them both dementia is awful i feel im losing my mum bit by bit sometimes she says hurtful things but i just smile and carry on , wish my Chris was ere to give me a big hug and tell me everything going to be ok ! I miss him so much unless someone has lost a partner they haven’t got a clue what impact it has on us , its hard looking after mum and dad but so grateful ive still got them at 85 and 89 x

2 Likes

I lost my husband just over a year ago. Our alcholic adult son lives with us. Now its just me looking after him. Its really hard not having the support i had from him. I feel so down about it. I miss my husband so much. My son drinks more now his dad has gone.

I’m so sorry for the circumstances you are in right now, it must be so difficult dealing with your son on top of grieving for your husband. I don’t know what kind of help you would need with that but GP could point you in the right direction, you don’t need to cope on your own.
Big hugs xxx

3 Likes

Thank you I had a peaceful day today - good weather good mood, did some weeding in the garden first thing in the morning - stopped short of mowing the lawn as I didn’t want to wake the neighbours before 9 a.m.
Spent some quality time at the cemetery afterwards, then came home and read the newspaper in the garden - one of the best afternoons in a long while :pray:
x

6 Likes

Sending love, hugs and strength x

My older son has paranoid schizophrenia so I really feel for you trying to cope with an adult son with problems without your main support there any more. Neil was so good at sharing the burden, defusing the stressed phone calls by talking to him about rugby matches! It’s so lonely having to deal with it on your own.

3 Likes

There really isnt much help out their with grief, other than these type of forums and you have to wait a long time for councilling unless you can pay privately. The GP’s dont seem to care, only offer breathing exercises and anti- depressants. I have complicated grief and no support from anyone in the health profession , other than you need to get support from youre family. What if you dont have family or you dont have a supportive one ! Basically no help then ! Life is so very cruel.

2 Likes

Yes I know what its like trying to get any kind of help these days but I didn’t mean help for the grief which of course would be welcome if available but I meant help for her son tho I realise that will be hard too but we have to keep trying I guess, it must be really difficult coping with that as well as dealing with losing your life partner xxx
I have not looked for grief counselling myself, its not something I would do, but I do take comfort from this forum, it definitely helps even when I don’t contribute just realising other people have the same thoughts & feelings helps xxx

Yes it does and realising everyone on here is going through grief. Just wish there was more people going tbrough what im experiencing. Xx .

1 Like

What is your experience ?

I am not being nosey just thought it might help to talk about it xx

I am not being nosey, I just thought it might help to talk about it xx

@N8658 so sorry for your loss . At 5 weeks I was in a terrible place . The pain was so intense it was like a great knot in my stomach. He went suddenly . He was my everything . The first weeks are so hard I really feel for you . The shock is immense . It gets less intense but it still hurts . Take each day as it comes and be kind to yourself x

3 Likes

There is this online.

Don’t know if you have seen it.

It may or may not be some help.

Perhaps just have a look?

Love,

Rose xx

Im on waiting list for counseling such a long wait for help but it helps on ere everyone feeling the same loss , hopefully one day it will get easier ,suppose all we can do is just take one day at a time
18 months on and everything is a effort i no longer find interest in gardening decorating even cleaning everything seems pointless anymore etc

3 Likes

I have had 2 telephone counselling sessions and hoping they help. The lady is very pleasant and offers advice with coping strategies etc.
I waited a couple of months so pleased to be getting some help now.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for counselling, I was told about 8 weeks wait, must be 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately my brain doesn’t function properly snymore, and I can never remember anything!

4 Likes