Music which means a lot

Hello everyone, thank you for sharing on this thread.
If you’re having trouble posting a music video, I hope this helps.

If you go to the video you would like to post then click, “Share”.
You’ll then see a link which you can copy:

If you then paste it in your reply, it will show the video :slightly_smiling_face:
Take good care,
Seaneen

3 Likes

This was one of mine and my husband’s songs which i had played at his funeral. Miss him every day xxx

3 Likes

Nope it didn’t work. Never mind, I won’t post music. Thanks again.

@Edward
Would you like me to do it for you if you say what it is?

2 Likes

Just listened to that song @Net65
Certainly a tear jerker. Thanks for posting it. xxx

1 Like

@JlovesR
Great words which has reminded me of the one we used to sing to each other whenever it came on. I’ll post that too but I know I’ll cry. xxx

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, Karen, but no thanks… It’s not that important to me. I can play my music anytime. Once again thank you for your help!

1 Like
3 Likes

My husband and I loved this song

1 Like

Played this at my mum’s funeral. She was such a wonderful mum . Caring loving and so brave. I love her amd miss her so very much xx

5 Likes

Another wonderful song @KarenF
it was guaranteed to get my husband and me on the dance floor
Another song very special to us was also from the film Dirty Dancing. I’ll post it x

1 Like

Love that one too @JlovesR
Thanks

1 Like

Someone to remember me
By Russell Watson

Omg!
Didn’t get past the intro music. :sleepy:
G. X

1 Like

Oh dear @Grandma :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I had Beyoncé Halo, as our walking in song, then Mariah Carey, My All as a song for reflection (if you find the song on You Tube the words are quite emotional) and then S Club 7 Reach at the end (he was a club singer, so this was one of the songs he was known for) xxx

Hi my husband was a big Chelsea fan so we went in to Blue is the colour which is the Chelsea fc Anthem the reflection music was Celine Dion because you loved me and the last song was you are not alone by Michael Jackson

I had Rappers Delight- Sugar Hill Gang for the entrance song. My husband used to do locking and popping in his misspent youth. It made friends and family smile. Then had simply red, Holding back the years for reflection and Michael Buble Everything at the end

Hi all, there is one song that get’s me every time, especially when watching the animation that accompanies it. The problem is I can tend to over-play it a bit sometimes that always gets me in a right state. I’m starting to wonder if this is hindering my grieving process. I lost my partner in 2020.

The Raven that refused to sing - Steven Wilson