Take me with ypu

that should say club not clib obviously i need some half moons specs aswell xx jo x

hi corina thank you so much for thinking about me at 9.02 i sat with darrell in the front room read him his oaper and told him i was sorry but i didnt have tears this morning does that make me a bad person i dont know why there wasnt any xx jo xx

hi tina thank you for message i do feel better today thank you comes and hoes bit tiniest little bump can seem like a mountain x its not nice to see couples walking hand in hand smiling and laughing and thinking why xx i hope you have a comfortable day today take cete xlove jo

Ha ha! Ok you win,I only have two cats! xxx

omg i was kidding a only have two little bogs xx just thought i would set the scene for my old age x love jo

I have cats dogs and ponies but no fluffy slippers (yet!) xxx

Sometimes I canā€™t cry even though I want to,just feel dead inside,maybe our bodies are so exhausted that we donā€™t have enough energy.It certainly doesnā€™t make you a bad person,you are a truly good sensitive and amazing person,donā€™t ever forget that ,love Corinna xxx

hi corinna ill get you the fluffy slippers for christmas lol xx

I wonā€™t be turning into a mad old cat lady, but itā€™s highly likely Iā€™d be turning into a mad old lady. Me and cats donā€™t mix. Apologies to all the cat lovers on here,

Jen ā˜†

Hi Tina, I told George he had to live until he was at least 90, possibly a 100 at a push!! Up to the last few weeks of his life he was fitter than I was. He walked every where and I took the car and even now people say to me they miss seeing him walking in to town etc. Then less than 6 weeks after his cancer diagnosis he was gone. He had just turned 73. When he went into hospital two days before he died I am sure all the doctorā€™s saw was an old man whose time had come, but if they had only seen him 6 weeks earlier they would have seen he was a young 73, with a happy family and so much to live for. We married when I was 38, and for the last 15 years I have lived the dream I always had of being a good wife and mum, I had a purpose, and whilst I am still a mum, my children are grown up with partners of their own, and it just kills me that he is not here with me. My doctor had the audacity to ask me had I not expected to be left on my own as George was 20 years older than me. Well yes we both knew it was a possibility but not so soon and not so quickly. I just wish we had been given more time, as do you all xx

Hi Corinna, I have a little dog who is 2 years old and has regressed back to being a total puppy. I am sure she misses George who was with her 24/7. She is so demanding but pretty cute with it!! I also have a 14 year old cat, who was really Georgeā€™s pet. He was much more of a cat person. I was not allowed to feed the cat because I did not do it as the cat liked it. He liked to be stroked a certain way and followed George around all the time. He has climbed my curtains a couple of times recently, so much for being 14 (nearly 15). He is still alive and it is now 18 weeks since George died, so unless he is feeding himself, I must be doing something right!! I have never worn slippers and I donā€™t like socks much either. My daughter is constantly moaning about my feet because they are always cold and blue looking. George wore slippers and they are still by his chair waiting for him. I show them to the cat and the dog sometimes and let them sniff them, so that they donā€™t forget him. I ask them all the time where their Daddy is and they just look at me, I just someone would give me an answer and let me know I can be a 100% certain that I will see him again one day. I note what you and Jo have said about your tears, I have days like that, but today they wonā€™t stop, I am crying now just thinking about his slippers - my kids think I will become the crazy cat lady - I think I am crazy already so I will stick with just the 1 cat xx

Maybe all us young wives need cats and slippers!Seriously though it is good to still have some humour in these dark times.Roy and I had humour in our relationship always,letā€™s hope our men are proud of how weā€™re managing.I know sometimes weā€™re not managing well at all but weā€™re still here battling,sorry now Iā€™m rambling.loads or love xxx

Iā€™ve felt reasonably ok today but a gloom is descending,do you get that feeling in your stomach?like you know another wave is going to hit you,I think I will have a very large G&T then go to bed to try to stave it off,hope you get as peaceful a night as possible xxx

Iā€™m off to bed with a large G&T! Iā€™m trying to stave off a descending gloom which is enveloping me.I so hope you get some rest tonight.Ps iā€™m size 5 for when you get my Christmas slippers!Love to you and everyone,night night my family and take care of yourselves xxx

I thought I was going to be relatively ok today, wrong! I very quickly found myself in tears at the dining table staring at the wall, sat there for over 90 minutes breaking my heart

Later, as I made something to eat, I started weeping again and asking for help from Alan and ā€˜them upstairsā€™. I had the radio on what used to be called Capital Gold and Mamfred Mann came on with Pretty Flsmngo, I knew my plea for help had been answered, this song is one of 4 that when I hear any one of them I know my dad is close by and assuring me all will be well. One time I heard all 4.one after the other. The thoughts I.got were that Alan is still watching over me and asked my dad to reassure me even further. I must have been subconsciously doubting things

Still feel quite weepy, Iā€™m going to go to bed presently and hope Alan visits ne tonight. Really do miss his.higs.and.cuddles, need his big hugs now, they always made feel safe, sorry, just having a tough day today. Donā€™t know if IRA because its 11 months since he spent his last night at home with me or what. Iā€™ve been like this most of the day

Jen ā˜†

Iā€™m size 3 Jo hahahaha ā˜†

Hi Jo, yes I got the number and replied. I went off to the allotment quite early as well as calling into the cemetery and changing Brianā€™s flowers. I stayed at the allotment until later this afternoon. I was having a good cry this morning but felt better this afternoon. You sound so much better today and this is because you are remembering the comical things about yours and Darrellā€™s time together and I must admit I had to smile also, what a smashing pair you are. I laughed out loud at the kneecaps bit. I bet he didnā€™t dare mess with you. Keep remembering because it seems to help you and your wicked sense of humour is starting to show. Have a good night. Thinking of you. Pat xxxxx

hope u have a peaceful nite xx wrote the slipper size down on my list for santa xxx nite xx jo xx

hi jen wrote it down ready for santa xxx going to be buying-a lot of slippers this year xx love jo x have a hood nite xx nite nite

hi Pat have good sleep tonight take care love to you jo xx nite nite