The simple things

Why does life send you curve balls when you least expect it? I lost my Nan & Mother-in-law within a space of 3 weeks of each other. Not covid related but they did catch it when they were taken into hospital, that made me so angry as they were both shielding for nearly a year beforehand :angry:. The simplest things remind me of them both then the anger & sadness come to the surface. Been so hard to get through Mothers day & Easter without them :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

@Titch75 I’m so sorry to hear that you lost your Nan & Mother-in-law, I can’t imagine how hard this is for you loosing them so close together. You mentioned feeling anger and sadness which is completely understandable to be feeling. Your feelings are valid and you’ve been so brave to share this with us.

It sounds like this Mothers Day and Easter were the first time you spend it without them? There’s a few other posts on the community which you might find comfort in reading knowing you’re not alone in how you’re feeling. Some members have also shared some advice on what’s helped them cope during those days. I’ll share a few links to threads below: