Tips on using the Online Community

New to the site? Need help getting started or finding your way around? These tips might help.

• Check out our help section for step-by-step instructions on using the site, including, how to get started. You can also watch videos from members Nilesh and Heather who share how the community helped them.

• We ask all users to follow our community guidelines when posting to keep the site safe and supportive. Find out more about how we moderate the site.

• If you see a post that you think might break the guidelines, or if you are worried about the wellbeing of another user, you can alert the moderators privately, using the flag button under the post. Find out more about how to flag a post.

• Remember, this is a public community and posts can be read by non-members, so the best way to protect your privacy is to remain anonymous. Don’t use your real full name as your username, or post any personal details such as contact details, exact location or place of work - we will remove these if posted. Be mindful of sharing other details that may identify you. Read more about protecting your privacy.

• If you have any questions, or need any more assistance, please drop me a line - I’m here to help. You can get in touch with me by emailing online.community@sueryder.org.

15 Likes