Today is a bad day

Thank you Anne3 :heart:

1 Like

It sounds like you are have a lot going on at the moment with the family, and trying to deal with your own grief. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to get your head around everything.
We are all here for each other, so keep talking. Karen x

Very true x

Karen yes we are all hear for each other xx

ANGiEMICK I’ve had a bad day today too, keep crying on and off. I think it’s the thought of Easter coming up,when families get together. I miss my mum! She loved this time of year with the weather and spring on its way, although I’m in my fifties she still gave me an egg. Also it would be my uncles birthday on this coming Friday who died very suddenly 10 years ago, on this day of his death I went to a funeral of a dear friend who had a brain tumor… so many things racing in my head, thinking of all of this post xx

Every day feels like a bad day for me … 10 weeks in after losing my partner and I’ve still got the same heavy sick feeling inside . How long does this last for ? I’m just looking for any glimmers of hope that this will eventually fade

Thank you for sharing your story. My mum was very poorly with her mental health and had to be sectioned, my dad just can’t get over it as she left that day and never returned as she died in hospital. I go over and over things with my dad saying he was not at fault she was very poorly. I feel guilt thinking I should of done more ie lived in but she was always worried about dad and I doing too much, when I tried to help she would say no no I got to do it and your dad mustn’t either. I pleaded with her as did my dad but we couldn’t get through to her. Xx

Thank you Karen58 x

Thank you Perth x

Thank you Anne3

Chris6
I just wish there were some words of comfort or assurance I could offer you. I lost my boyfriend 8 weeks ago and it’s still so raw. I thought the crying would have eased up a little, but it’s only got worse for me.
Stay strong x

Sad2 …Yes same for me , never a day goes by without crying and I find the weekends are the worst . Like you I thought it would ease a little by now. My boyfriend was 10 weeks ago to cancer and it still feels like I’m in the middle of a nightmare . I find it very hard to switch off as it’s vibrant in my head

As it’s constant in my head that should say x

Chris6
It’s all so unbeleivable and hard to take in that we’ll never see our loved ones again.
It took quite a few weeks before I stopped looking at my phone for his text mesages, and every time the phone rang wanting and wishing it was him. I sent him text messages longing for a response that was never going to come.
I only wish I could close my eyes and turn back the time to when everything was perfect,

2 Likes

Sad2 it’s exactly how I feel . I just cannot believe I’ll never see him again , my stomach turns over when I think of it and I’m replaying the same scene over in my head of him walking through my door . Like you I’m waiting for texts etc and I’ve also sent him texts as well then get so upset when realisation sets in knowing I’m kidding myself. It’s so hard to accept isn’t it .

Anne3 I came across a box of different cards my mum had kept over the years, Mother’s Day cards, when I was born etc she wanted them to go in her coffin but unfortunately due to the nature and sudden death of mum we didn’t get the chance, dad only remembered when we came across them after the funeral. Just like you with the flowers, I felt the same. Take care x

I’m with you in your pain, as well as others on this post. Take care x

Chris6
Yes, it is so very hard to acept and I don’t want to. He is on my mind day and night.
When I’m out shopping I still look at things that I think he would like, and I talk to him telling him what I’m looking at and would he like it. He’s with me everywhere I go, but I want him and need him so much to be here with me and not just in my mind. I’ll never forget the love of my life, he was so special.

1 Like

Sad2 the way you are feeling is identical to me ! He’s in my thoughts 24/7 and like you I’m thinking of things he would like when I’m shopping. I cry in every shop I go in because of this … it’s extremely hard and I’m filled with dread for my future

1 Like

Chris6
I just can’t look to the future as without him there is nothing to look forward to any more. I’ve never felt heartache and pain like this, and just don’t know where all the tears come from or all the weird thoughts.