Too much loss.

This is my first message. I’m not sure how this works and I’m not sure how to work through my grief. Everytime I start to process my loss I lose someone else. Ive lost 6 people that were very close to me in the last 18 months and I have my oldest friend who is currently very poorly. I’ve moved house. I love my new house and neighbours but long for my old house now.
I don’t know if I need support. It’s all confusing but I know I feel down and can’t wait for the spring.

2 Likes

Hello @Bellacat,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your first message with. I’m so sorry for all the losses you’ve experienced and that your friend is so unwell. It’s not surprising that you’re struggling to process all this grief.

You are not alone. We’ve had quite a few members recently who have sadly experienced a lot of loss. You might want to read some of their threads and maybe connect with them. @ANNE6 talks about her experiences in her thread here: loss of family and friends.

@Elainecb also posted this thread a few days ago: Not sure how I feel

You might also want to take a look at our Online Bereavement Support page where you can find out more about our Online Counselling service, our Grief Coach text support service, and our Grief Guide self-help tools.

I really hope that you find the community to be a support to you. Take good care,

Seaneen

Thank you for the information.
Sadly my gorgeous little cat passed away yesterday. :cry:

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Thank you. I hope it stops soon! Xxx

Same I just need closure I hope my beloved comes through in a private meeting as I wasn’t allowed to say goodbye to him the family hate me even though I treated his daughter like one of my own horrible family feel betrayed anger lost and they say the 2 nd years the worse