Where are you all from?

You poor soul, there aren’t enough words to express how i feel for you. I am so very sorry.

I am having a very difficult time coming to terms with this. Thank you for your kind words and I’m very sorry for your loss too. Hopefully we all get a little comfort sharing our stories

Thank you for your kind works and support. I do have a family to support me but they find it very difficult what to say or if they are saying the right thing.
It’s nice to feel a connection on here as we have all experienced the terrible loss of our loved ones. I do hope all our broken hearts heal in time
X

Anyone else not able to get out of bed in the mornings literally not able just want to keep your eyes closed?..

Sooner rather than later…

So sorry to hear of your loss and how hard it will be for you just now. Thinking of you.

Hi I’m so so sorry to read this. What a difficult time for you. I hope you can draw some comfort on here. I lost my husband 5 months ago as everyone else on here no one know like us the pain of losing a loved one. I’m not far from you in Biggleswade if you need any support xx

Hi Tracy,

I live in the Midlands too, and lost my husband in February 2018, abd my dad in August 2017. Tulabelle x

Hello Mary,

I am Barnsley born and bred, although I’ve lived in the Midlands for 30 years. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I lost my husband in February of this year, after years being ill with cancer. I have found that the grief journey is an individual passage, and that it matters not how long it takes to come to terms with loss. The important thing is to keep talking, and remember that you are not alone - we are all here to support you, and all battling away each day. With warm wishes Tulabelle x

Thank you. I am really struggling tonight. My eyes are so swollen and sore from all the crying I have done today. Against my better judgment I have taken a sleeping pill and gone to bed to try and block out the New Year. I hope you are okay xx

Hi I’m from the vale of Glamorgan and my partner died suddenly on the 30th of December 2018.
Funeral will be on Thursday and I’m dreading the awful finality of it.

Dear 12remember, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I am from Cardiff so not far from you. This forum is so helpful and the people here are truly wonderful people, and understand how you are feeling. Just know that you are not alone.

Hi everyone,
It’s so sad reading all these messages, I have had a particularly bad day, and decided to log on earlier, and realised again that I’m not alone in my sadness. I miss my husband so much. I’m in Bristol if anyone is near ? I would love to meet up xx

I miss my husband as well…I lost him last May…Never felt so lonely even though family are around…

Hi Rosemarie, I know that feeling, in a crowd but completely alone !

It was last May for me too !

Hi Rosemarie, I know that feeling, in a crowd but completely alone !

The bad days are dreaded but hopefully as time goes on we may just get slightly better days too.
I live in Wales otherwise I would have happily met for coffee and company.
Hugs to you.

I am from vale of glam my husband died 24th November. I have joined the gym and try to do something everyday to get out, small steps even if just going for a walk, have to make myself do these things as all I would like to do is pull the duvet up and not bother. I think I am doing quite well so people tell me I know I don’t cry as much but still feel sad inside for all the things that myself and husband was going to do and things changed . I hope the funeral went ok.

I always check this thread for someone new…hoping there round the corner …just Like you said for a hug and abrew …I’m North Wales …x