Loss of our son aged 27

Thank you XX :heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello Zoe how are you? Have you heard anything from Act 1 (Ann) if so how is she getting along?

2 Likes

Yes Kate I am sure Lisa felt every kiss and talk that you did Lisa in her final hours . As when we did the Angel board with Jackie Dawn came through , we must have asked her 50 questions and she answered everyone , one particularly was when she was in her coma , and she knew everything we said to her . Every question was amazing , she said she had sent the Robins and the Feathers . I could go on and on . It was amazing , but I will say when Jackie ask her where she was , she said stood behind Mum and Dad , I so didn’t want the session to end . We ate going back in December , as Jackie is full for months on end . I can reccomend if you want some pr peace you will be on cloud 9 when you have seen Jackie , she is not a medium , just a reader And she only charges £25 . With love Maddie xx

3 Likes

Hi Zoe I have not been posting as sadly I can’t find anything helpful or positive to say to anyone. I agree with you about the waiting and the emptiness and it all being so wrong. I feel everyday is just another Groundhog Day and time not being the healer they say it is. As Mattsmom says we just pretend, try to get on someway or another. I miss my Ray so much , memories everywhere around me . It’s all so heartbreaking, I hope you can find some peace and comfort on your holiday even if it’s only in a small way. Sending love Jess xx

3 Likes

Hi everyone I hope you all have had a better day mine wasn’t to bad until I watched Leah’s graduation ceremony I was absolutely devastated but proud at the same time they shouted her name out and all the people shouted and cheered I felt so heartbroken but I am one proud mum of my beautiful Leah

5 Likes

Dear Shellyanne,
I totally understand how you feel, so so sad our precious children have been taken so soon but also so very proud of their achievements in their short lives :heart::pray: big well done to your beautiful daughter Leah, amazing achievement :heart: she will be safely tucked inside your heart pocket for ever :heart: sending you much love from Michelle xxxx

4 Likes

Thank you Matt’s mom it means so much that all these posts large or small can help you feel a little better I just hope other lovely people feel a little better reading these posts I m so glad I took the courage to write my feelings and thoughts and emotions to you all. Goodnight everyone and sleep tight XX :heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi Jess
Lovely to hear from you i think about you often . It is true though we muddle through theres an aching awaiting . …we do things but theres this sadness a overwhelming emptyness .im not saying i dont laugh at things and i do try to fo things .its just something is a miss .and its our beautiful children . Its changed our life forever . You dont have to be positive jess just come on and chat big hugs zoe xxxx xxx

5 Likes

Im glad shelly u have found this site .it will help .we are all on this rollercoaster of emotion . Its something you would never think could happen and all these lovely people are here for the same reason.you can just be yourself and no one questions it .everyones amazing.i would not survive without it big hugs x

Racy i hope your ok ive not heard from anne. Maybe shes away. Take care my friend zoe xx

4 Likes

Finding this site was amazing for me … to be able to be open and talk about Gemma and my feelings to others who understand. No hurtful comments here which is what we all need. I have woken up quite tearful today but will get on with my day. We have Charlie here for a week (Gemma’s little boy) and maybe the sadness and the injustice of it for him has got to me a little. But we are taking him out later and will make sure we have a lovely day together. Wishing you all a peaceful, happy day :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Morning Zoe. Yes they are lovely people on here and going through the same heartache as myself someday s I really have to make myself get up and do the normal everyday things when all I want to do is curl up and sob but I know she ll be up there saying pack it in I’m in no more pain now she was a fiesty character bless her but it’s still very raw it’s been 7 months but thanks to all you lovely people I have a bit of hope to try and get some comfort and support to help me go on thank you everyone love shellyanne

4 Likes

Morning Victoria , and Shellyanne , yes you are so right , where would we be without this amazing site . We can pour out our hearts , and no one will criticise what we say . Not like others who think we should be over losing our children . And we do our best we can to carry on with life the best we can . Victoria, hope you have a lovely week with Charlie , and everyone , hope you have an enjoyable weekend , Maddie xxccx

4 Likes

Hi Maddie thank you for your kind words it’s lovely that we can all pour our hearts out to each other without people saying uve got to try and move on. It’s so infuriating when they say that I could scream in their face how dare they say that when they haven’t got a clue what you are going through I’ve said to people before I hope and pray you and your families never have to go through such despair and heartache sorry for being negative but it really does upset me. Hope everyone has the nicest weekend they can love shellyanne XX :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I agree it’s made a big difference to me. It’s somewhere to go to share and we all benefit one another. There’s kindness, understanding and support. Also when someone is in the very darkest place the facilitators notice and offer good and prompt advice in a caring way. It really is therapeutic and positive and honest. Xxx

2 Likes

Hi Victoria and All, it is utterly heartbreaking for us to have our Grandchildren growing up without their Mum. We have our own grief to deal with and the added sadness of their loss. I hope you have a nice time with Charlie. We brought our Granddaughter on holiday yesterday. We bought a magazine in the airport, it was in a sealed plastic bag as it had some extra gifts with it. When she opened the bag a small feather almost floated out! I was astounded. I hope it was a sign that her Mum is with us.
Love Chris x

5 Likes

Hi Victoria my grandson Theo who is Leah’s little man is 3 luckily Jake her partner has got him but it breaks my heart he’s no mum now it’s heartbreaking :broken_heart: :cry: he always asks after her and he tells people mummy’s in heaven now Because the doctors couldn’t fix her it makes my stomach turn n I sob it’s so cruel XX I feel so down tday I’ve been out and broke down in 2 shops I just couldn’t hold it back :cry:xx

5 Likes

Oh Shelly Anne , I feel so sorry for you , it doesn’t take much to break . Dawn never had any children , she did carry once , but lost the baby , I think it was down to her problem . I don’t know if it’s a good thing not having any of her children , but now we have nothing on Dawns side , as we don’t talk to her Husband . Take care , and so hope you have a lovely holiday with your darling Grandaughter , Sending love Maddie . Xxxx

3 Likes

Hello everyone I just wanted to share that yesterday I went out to a music festival. I had been very anxious about going to outings but I did it and I actually had a good time!! That was one of my hurdles I was trying to get past and I felt good about myself afterwards. I actually sat and talked and met some new people and there was little anxiety at all which made me feel good. Two weeks ago I went to an outing to see how I would feel and I only stayed 10 minutes. This time I stayed for 2 hours! 2 months ago I wouldn’t have thought it possible. I know there will probably be setbacks but yesterday gave me hope that things are getting better. I hope everyone else is having the best day that they can. :heart:

6 Likes

That’s brilliant! That’s a big chink of light, and more, what you’d might call some rays of sunshine. Very pleased for you. Love xxxx

3 Likes

Thank you, and how have you been doing?